…waiting… pt.2

8 Oct

They said I’d know by the morning and I called and they couldn’t release the results because the doctor hadn’t seen them yet. BOO!!! So they said by noon, and my mom called at about 11:50 and I was reinvigorated to call again… and no, the doctor hadn’t seen them… Double BOO! Now I’m still waiting and it’s just after 1 here. YAY!

Please Dr., don’t keep me waiting until Monday. If you call me by 2:30 I will not call you Dr. Diablita?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s